Friday, August 27, 2010

Blakely narrowing down his choices

Manatee running back Mike Blakely jacked up his star Friday night, when he ran for three touchdowns and 140 yards in Manatee's nationally-televised 48-10 win over Tampa Plant in a Kickoff Classic.
But he is starting to lean toward a trio of colleges - Auburn, Florida and South Carolina - and hopes to officially visit each of them.
"They're my top three schools," he said. "The other schools...I don't know when I can set up my visits or anything like that."
Blakely has nearly 40 offers to choose from. But it appears his heart belongs to one conference.
"I love the SEC. Pac-10 is all right, ACC is all right," he said. "But I just love the SEC."
After seeing what Blakley did Friday, those schools no doubt love him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment